Is the plumbing from your upstairs bathroom leaking down into your kitchen? Do you need help winterizing and restarting the plumbing on your vacation home? In need of a boiler cleaning? Need a drain snaked? Is your sump pump not pumping water out correctly?
Whatever your plumbing needs, we at Coastal Mechanical are your one-stop source for it all. Our plumbers will arrive at your home on time and with a truck stocked full of the parts and tools needed to perform any type of fix to get your plumbing back to normal fast and efficiently. Here's a closer look at the range of plumbing services that we offer:
Offered Plumbing Services
From sump pump replacement and repair to drain service, there's no job too big or too complicated for our plumbers to handle. Here's a look at the plumbing services we offer at Coastal Mechanical:
- Repairs: From P-traps coming loose underneath sinks to addressing garbage disposal issues, we know just what to look for when it comes to plumbing issues. We'll quickly identify issues and suggest the necessary fix for getting your plumbing back up and running.
- Leaks: Don't let any kind of plumbing leak go unfixed. Leaks won't just waste water, but they can also lead to significant property damage and mold growth over time.
- Fixture installation/repair: Shower heads, sink faucets, boilers, toilets and more need repair and replacement over time. We'll take care of things correctly so you can get back to using them.
- Oil boiler cleaning: This should be performed annually at a minimum, but more often if the boiler is used regularly. Oil boiler cleaning requires specific requirements that differ from gas cleaning, and it's important to ensure this service is performed correctly for the system's long-term use.
- Gas boiler cleaning: Gas boiler cleaning isn't the same as cleaning an oil model. We're experts in both types of boiler cleaning and can properly service each so that your boiler runs better for longer.
- Seasonal services: Whether you need to winterize a vacation home before leaving it for the season or need help turning the plumbing back on in the spring (or both), we can help.
Contact Coastal Mechanical Today
We all take turning on the sink, flushing the toilet and running the bathtub for granted, and when these appliances aren't working properly, it's only natural to want the issue fixed quickly. Plumbing can be complicated, and failure to correctly resolve issues can only lead to further leaks and problems in your home. That's where we come in as your one-stop source for all of your plumbing needs. Contact Coastal Mechanical today for more information on our wide range of plumbing services.